All Undergraduate programs offered at NIU require following admission criteria, in general.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks each in SSC and HSSC OR equivalent exams (as per IBCC equivalence).
- Candidates of FA / FSc / ICom stream can apply for NIU admission test on the basis of Part-I result but confirmation of admission is subject to the provision of Detailed Marks Certificate.
- Doctorate in Physical therapy (DPT) 60% aggregate marks are compulsory to apply.
- All non FA / FSc stream candidates must have equivalence certificate of their qualification, duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan in relevant groups/subjects and with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level or any other foreign equivalent qualification can apply on the basis of O Level (SSC) equivalence certificate obtained from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office but confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan.
- Academic qualification considered necessary for distinctive programs is as follows: