Dr. Nighat Bhatty
PhD Nutrition, Professor,HOD, Dept of Clinical Nutrition, Dean of Applied Sciences
Prof. Dr. Nighat Bhatty is a renowned academician in the Food and Nutrition. She is working as
Head of Department in Clinical Nutrition Department, NUR International University, Lahore.
She has vast academic and administrative experience to her credit. A number of publications are
to her credit in reputed National and International journals. She has academic & research
experience of more than 40 years. She has worked on key note positions in different Govt.
institutes. She has organized a number of National & International Conferences, Symposia,
workshops, seminars. Selected profile details are attached herewith.
1996 PhD Nutrition, University of Agriculture-Faisalabad.
1979 M.Sc. Hons. Nutrition, University of Agriculture-Faisalabad.
1969 B.Sc. Home Economics, College of Home Economics, Gulberg, Lahore
1964 Matriculation, Scared Heart Convent High School, Faisalabad
Dean/ Coordinator Science & Technology, Govt. College Women University Faisalabad from 12-
11-2014 To Date
2. Member Board of Studies Food Science & Nutrition, University of Sargodha, Sargodha from 02-
11-2017 To Date
3. Member of Punjab Food Authority From 17-02- 2017 To Date
4. Member of Senate, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad from 09-05- 2016 To Date
5. Director Career Counseling, Govt. College Women University Faisalabad from 23-012- 2016 To
6. Director, Institute of Home and Food Sciences, G.C. University, Faisalabad from 15-06- 2011 to
7. Professor, Chairman Department of Home Economics, GC University from 02-11- 2010 To Date
8. Professor (Subject Expert) Department of Rural Home Economics, University of Agriculture
Faisalabad from 14-01- 2010 to 02-11- 2010
9. Professor, Chairperson, Department of Home Economics GC University from 19-07- 2007 To 22-
10. Dean Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences GC University, Faisalabad from 19-07- 2008 to 18-05-
11. Professor, Chairperson, Department of Rural Home Economics, UAF. from 23-12- 2006 to 14-07-
12. Associate Professor, Chairperson, Department of Rural Home Economics, UAF from
07-05- 2001 to 22-12- 2006
13. Assistant Professor from 21-05- 1987 to 07-05- 2001
14. Lecturer, Department of Rural Home Economics, UAF. 15-04- 79 to 20-05- 1986
15. Teaching & conducted research in the Department of Rural Home Economics UAF.
15.04.1979 to 13.07.2007
16. Board Member Punjab Food Authority
II. FOREIGN TRAINING (1986):
1. Training course in the field of Home Economics –Life Important Extension Service
Organized by the Agriculture, production Bureau, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and
Fisheries from 16 June, 1986 to 8 th August under the Technical Corporation Programme of
the Govt. of Japan. Sponsored by JICA.
2. All Pakistan Girl Guide Training Course at COMILLA East Pakistan 8 th June 1970 organized
by Pakistan Girl Guide Association.
ACADEMC AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Group Training in the Field of Home –Life Improvement Extension In Rural Area of Japan,
May 29 to August 8, 1986. JAPAN.
2. Certificates of Intensive Japanese Language Course form June 2, to June 27, 1986
conducted by TOKYO International centre, JAPAN Cooperation Agency. JAPAN.
3. Certificates of Merit /Participation International Women’s Day Celebration March, 1989
Allama Iqbal Open University, Faisalabad.
4. Presented a paper in the Symposium on Food & Nutrition in Connection with WORLD Food
Day held on October 26, 1992, UAF.
5. International Seminar –CUM-Work Shop To Develop Projects on Resources Management
and Sustainable Livelihood for Traditional Societies in South and Central Asia form10-14
September 1995, in Collaboration with UNESCO,UAF
6. Certificate Award “Internal Nutritional Management” on 26 th , and 27 th November 1997,
Shaukat Memorial CANCER Hospital and Research Centre 26-27, Lahore.
1. Certificated of Excellence XIVTH Star Women & Star Laureate 2003 in the Field of Science &
Technology 30 May, 2004. Karachi
2. The Star Profile –II 125 Distinguished Men & Women Leader of the New Millennium South
Asia Publications. KARACHI. 2003
3. Productive Scientist of Pakistan for 2004 by Pakistan Council for SCIENCE & Technology
Shahrah-e- Jamhutiat, Sector G-5/2. Islamabad.
4. Certificate of Appreciation on Independence Day 2001.
5. Certificate of Appreciation on Independence Day 2004.
6. Certificate of Appreciation on Independence Day 2004-2005.
7. Fatima Jinnah Gold Medal Awarded on International Women’s Day on March 8, 2006 by
The Ministry Of Women Development, Government of Pakistan in collaboration of social
welfare, women development and Bait-ul- Maal.
8. Certificate Awarded: International Nutrition Conference February 23-24, 2007 (NAP)
Nutritionist Association of Pakistan.
9. Certificate Awarded: One Day National Workshop on “Perspectives of Home Economics”
Dated 10 th April, 2012 Department of Home Economics, GCUF.
10. Certificate Awarded: One Day Seminar on Nutrition and Health Awareness: Vitamin D and
Calcium Dated 12 th November, 2012 Department of Home Economics, GCUF.
11. Certificate Awarded: One day seminar on Diabetes and Fasting (How to Manage Diabetes
In Ramadan) 18 th July, 2013, GUCF.
12. Certificate Awarded: One Day Seminar on “Halal Foods” 30 th July 2013 organized by Institute
of Home and Food Science, GCUF.
13. Certificate Awarded: One Day Seminar on “Parenting Experience” 23 rd August, 2013
organized by Institute of Home and Food Science, GCUF.
14. Certificate Awarded: Member Organizing Committee “International Women’s Day” March
7 th -8 th , 2014. GCUF
15. Certificate of Appreciation “Pink Ribbon Youth Awareness Drive” Pinktober 2015.
Advisory services / Membership
Advisor of Department Nutritional Sciences Fatima Memorial Hospital and FMH College Of
Medicine & Dentistry Shadman, Lahore. To date
Advisor Department of Nutritional Sciences, Arif Memorial Medical College, Lahore. To date
Member Nutrition Association of Pakistan (NAP)
Advisor Society of Home Economics Pakistan (SHE)
Member Pak. Association for eh Advancement of Sciences (PAAS)
Member Peer view Committee National Testing Services. Pakistan (NTS).
Member Pak. J. Agri. Sciences.
Member Pak. J. Nutrition Society.
- Bhatty, N. A report in “Population dilemma, malnutrition and poverty. An over view. Published by Division of Education & Extension UAF, 1979.
- Ijaz. K, A. Mirza Ch. M. Aslam, N. Bhatty, L. Rukh. An assessment of the problem of health, nutrition and education of rural, other & children. UNICEF, Islamabad, 1981.
- L. Khan, A. H.Gillani,A. R. Abid, N. Bhatty, M.Z. Aslam “ Fundamentals of Animal Nutrition. Department of Animal Nutrition. UAF. 2001.
- l.Khan, N. Bhatty, K.Khan & S.Ahmad Poultry Feeds and Nutrition. Kitabistan Publishing Co. 38-Urdu BAZAR Lahore, Pakistan. 2001.
- N. Bhatty, “Glossary of Nutrition Terms” Department of Rural Home Economics, University of Agriculture, and Faisalabad. 2006.
- As Supervisor, M.Sc H.Eco. / M.Sc (Hons.) Food & Nutrition 349
- D 06
- Co-Supervisor 04
- As Member 03
- Chairperson Department of Home Economics, Govt. College Women University, Faisalabad from 10-10-2014 T0 Date
- Chairperson Department of Food Science & Technology, Govt. College Women University, Faisalabad from 10-10-2014 To Date
- Chairperson Hall Council, Govt. College Women University, Faisalabad from 12-11-2014 to Date
- Incharge Day Care Center, Govt. College Women University, Faisalabad from 28-11-2014
- Director Career Counseling, Govt. College Women University, Faisalabad from 20-12-2016 To Date
- Member Academic Council , Govt. College Women University, Faisalabad
- Member Board of Advance Studies and Research, Govt. College Women University, Faisalabad
- Director, Institute of Home and Food Sciences, GCUF 15-06-2011
- Chairperson Board of Studies, Department of Home Economics Government College University, Faisalabad 2-11-2010 to 14-06-2011.
- Member Academic Council GCUF 6-11-2010 To date.
- Member Faculty Board, Division of Education & Extension, UAF.
- Academic Advisor Department of Rural Home Economics since 1995 to 2007
- Member Faculty advisory committee, UAF.
- Member Senate UAF.
- Member Academic Council UAF.
List of National /Foreign Published Scientific Research papers
- Bhatty, N. and H.M. Chaudry. Supplementation of wheat flour with pea flour. Pak.J.Agri.Sci. 24(1-2).25-28, 1979.
- Nawaz H., A.R.Barque, M.Z.Aslam,N.Bhatty and S.Mahmood. Effect of varing level of metabolizable energy on the utilization of high dietary protein levels in the ration of Japanese quails. Pak.J.Agri Sci.26(4) 419. 1989.
- Malik, H.N., N.Bhatty, K.Almas, M.Zehra and N.Abbas. Determining students level of satisfaction in Home Economics Education. Pak.J.Agri.Sci. 28(4):35-39,1991.
- Malik, H.N., S.A.Khan, R.M.Naeem , M.Almas and N.Bhatty. Socio-economic status of Parents and academic achievements of their childen .Pak.J.Agri. Sci.30(3): 380-392, 1993.
- Malik, H.N., S.A.Khan, R.A.Yousaf, M.A.Zia, M.A. Toor and N.Bhatty. Socio-economic status as an important variable in the working efficiency of extension field staff. Pak.J.Agri. Sci.28(2) 253-379, 1991.
- Sultana R., N.Bhatty, A.S.Hashmi, Alia and M.T.Javed. Study on effect of rapeseed oil (Sarsoon & Canola) & hydrogenated fat on serum lipid of rats. Pak.J.Biological Sci. 1(4) 376-379, 1998.
- Habib A., N.Bhatty, A.H. Gilani, M.A Kaleem and M.T.Javed .Astudy on thyroxin & thyroid stimulating hormone in women during pregnancy, Pak.J.Biological Sciences, 2(4):44-48, 1999.
- Rafiq, S., M.Akram, N.Bhatty and Manzoor Ullah. Nutritional manipulation in revitalized layers. Effect on organoleptic properties of dark (Thigh) meat.Pak.J.Agri.Sci. 36(3-4): 161,1999.
- Manzoor U., M. Akram, N.Bhatty and Manzoor and S.Rafiq. Nutritional manipulating revitalized layers. Effect on organoleptic properties of white (Breast) meat.Pak.J.Agri.Sci. 36(3-4): 165,1999.
- Bhatty,N., A.H.Gillani and S.A.Nagra.Effect of cooking & supplementation on nutritional value of garm(Cicer Arietinum). Nutrition Research .20 (2): No. 2, PP 297-303, Canada 2000. (Foreign)
- Bhatty,N., A.H.Gillani and S.A.Nagra.Effect of cooking & supplementation on with different kinds of meats on the nutritional value of mash (Vigna mungo). Iternal .J.Food Sciences & Nutrition, 51:169-174, UK, 2000. (Foreign)
- Bhatty,N., A.H.Gillani and S.A.Nagra. Nutritional Improvement of masoor (Lens esculenta).by supplementation with different kinds of meat. Nutrition Sciences 3(2) : 66-70. The Korem Society.Korea, 2000. (Foreign)
- Bhatty, N., A.H. Gilani and S.A. Nagra. Nutritional value of mung beans (Vigna radiate) as effected by cooking & supplementation. Archives Latin-Americans de nutrition. 50(4): 374-379, Venezuela. 2001. (Foreign)
- Bhatty, N., A.H. Gilani and S.A. Nagra,. Nutritional improvement of lobia (Phaseolus Valgaris) by supplementation with poultry, mutton & beef meat. International J. Food Science & Nutrition. 52:521-526, UK, 2001. (Foreign)
- Akhtar, M.S., H.Razzaq and N.Bhatty. Blood glucose responses to four different indigenous unrefined cane sugars in normal and diabetic human subjects. Proc. Pakistan.Acad.Sci.38(2): 131-135, 2001.
- Naz, S., K.Almas, N.Bhatty and A.S.Hashmi. Biological evaluation of whole soymilk produced by indigenous soybean. Pak.j.Sci. Ind.Res.44 (6): 356-360, 2001.
- Bhatty, N., M.T. Javed, M.Jamila, T.Zahoor and B. Tabassum. Periparturient observation on protein malnutrition, serum protein & neonatal birth weight in women of different socio-economic & age groups. International. J. Agri. & Biol. 3(1):75-79, 2001.
- Hameed, S., M.T.Javed. N.Bhatty, H.Ayesha and S.Ashraf,. Levels of serum total proteins & fractions along with serum Cu. Fe and Zn in diseased malnourished children of 0-4 years of age. The Sciences 1(5): 282-287, 2001.
- Rehman , U.S., K. Almas, N.Shahzadi, N.Bhatty and A. Saleem. Effect of time and temperature on infusion of tannin from commercial brands of tea. International J. Agri & Biol. 4(2):285-287.2002.
- Farheen, A., T. Aslam, K.Almas, N.Bhatty and M.Nawaz. Biokinetic of inorganic iron in female volunteers. Pak.J.Med. Res. 41(1):32-35, 2002.
- Javed, M.T., Z.M.Nagra, N.Bhatty, Z.Bashir and N.Shabbir, Effects of diets on body weight , hemoglobin, serum proteins and trace elements in burned children. Journal College of Physicians & Surgeons, Pakistan (JCPSP). 13(10): 592-595, 2003.
- Munir, S., N.Bhatty, K.Almas, M.Nawaz, F.Manzoor, S.J.Hussain. Estimation of protein endogenous creatinine and urea in the blood of male volunteers. Pak.J.Med. Res.42 (4): 157-159, 2003.
- Javed S., K.Almas, N.Bhatty, M.Nawaz, F.Manzoor,S.J.Hussian. Protein metabolites (Creatinine & urea) estimation through kidneys in healthy females. The Professional .11(01): 2004.
- Akhtar,M.S., N. Bhatty, M.Sattar, M.T. Javed. Comparison of nutrition in children of different socio-economic status. Medical J. Islamic World Acad. Sci., 14(1-4), TURKEY, 2004. (Foreign)
- Akhtar,M.S., N. Bhatty, A.Hameed, S.Hameed. Nutritional status of pre-school children of different socioeconomic status as influenced by various diseases. Medical J. Islamic World Aczd. Sci. 15(3): 95-104, TURKEY, 2005. (Foreign)
- Akhtar,M.S., N. Bhatty, S.Ashraf, and N.Ahmad. Effect of antioxidant rich diet on certain lipid profile and blood pressure in cardiovascular patients. Proc. Pak.Acad. Sci. 43 (2) : 109-119, 2006.
- Akhtar,M.S.,A. Ramzan N. Bhatty., A.Ali, and F.Muhammad. Effect of Amla (Emblica officinalis) fruit on blood glucose and lipid profiles of normal and diabetic human volunteers. Pak.J. of Medical Res. 25: (1-2):2006.
- Ria Q., A.Iqbal, N.Bhatty, A.Muzaffar, R.Rashid. The Effect of Dietary Habits in CALCIUM Level in Nephrotic Patients of Pediatric Population. J. of Agri. And Soc. Sci. ISSN 1813-2235. 2006.
- S.A. Nagra, N.Bhatty. IN Vivo (rat assay) assessment of nutritional improvement of peas (pisum sativum L.) Easten Mediterranean Health Journal, Vol. 13, No 3, May/June ISSN 1020-3397, World Health Organization, Casio Egypt 2007. (Foreign)
- M. Illayas. A.H. Gilani and Nighat Bhatty. A study of chemical quality of drinking water available to children of different schools of G.M abad Fsd. Journal of sciences vol 60No 1-2 June 2008
- M. Illayas. A.H. Gilani and Nighat Bhatty. Physical , Aesthetic and Microbiological analysis of drinking water for school children, Pak. Journal of sciences vol60 No. 1-2 June 2008
- A Mukhtar. A.H. Gilani and N. Bhatty. Assessment of some Nutritional Microbiological aspects of common apple varieties available for household consumption at Faislabad. The JAPS Journal of Animal and plant sciences June 2010-2011
- N. Bhatty, Shahid Mahmood, manahil Nazir, M. Umair Arshad. Use of Plastic Bags, Bottles and Drums; A hot Potato for the Nation. 1st International Conference on Safe Food & Human Health January 10-11, 2012
- N. Bhatty, Umair Arshad, Huma Umbreen Madiha Illyas. Optimization of Mutagen Dose and Conditions for fermentation of Aspergillus Niger for Hyper production of Glucose oxidase: A Gras Enzyme for Food Industry. 1st International Conference on Safe Food & Human Health January 10-11, 2012
- N. Bhatty, Madeeha Ilyas, Muhammad Umair Arshad. Current Issues of Drinking Water Quality. 1st International Conference on Safe Food & Human Health January 10-11, 2012
- N. Bhatty, Rabia Shabir, Muhammad Umair Arshad. Nutritional Health Status Assessment; Approaches and Tools. 1st International Conference on Safe Food & Human Health January 10-11, 2012
- N.A.Khan, N.Khaliq, M.I.U.Haq, N.Javed, A.S.Ghondal and N.Bhatty. Impact of Carbohydrate and Mineral Contents of Different Indigenous Strains of Oyster Mushroom (Jacq. Fr.) Cultivated on Different Agricultural Wastes. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition 11 (x) 2012 ISSN 1680-5194.Asian Network for Scientific Information. 2012
- Umbreen, H., Bhatty, N., Siddiqa, M. and Ullah, T. S. 2017. Use of Synbiotics as Bio-Preservatives in Fermented Dairy Products. Presented in International Conference on Foods of Animal Origin, March 30-31,2107 at National institute of Food Sciences and Technology Faculty of Food, Nutrition and Home Sciences, University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Pakistan. (Abstract Published in Program Abstract Book; pp.45)
- Arshad, S., Ullah, T. S., and Bhatty, N. 2017. A Snapshot of the Child Stunting Situation in Pakistan. Presented in 1st International “Food and Nutrition” Conference on “Sustainable Approaches to Combat Malnutrition” Organized by Institute of Home Sciences (Food and Nutrition)- Faculty of Food, Nutrition and Home Sciences, University of Agriculture Faisalabad on April 3-4, 2017. (Abstract Published in Program Abstract Book; pp. 82)
SCIENTIFIC POPULAR ARTICLES:
List of Popular Articles (Published)
- Nighat Bhatty. Role of APWA in Rural Development Journal ( Shaur-i-NAW Vol. 13. June, 1979) (Urdu) Division of Education and Extension, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.
- Nighat Bhatty. Muise and Effects of Narcotics Journal Shahur-i-Naw vol. 13. July, August 1979 (Urdu) Division of Education and Extension, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.
- Nighat Bhatty. Importance of balanced and pure diet .Vol. 14 December ,1980 (Zarii Digest) (Urdu) Division of Education and Extension, University of Agriculture , Faisalabad.
- Nighat Bhatty. Role of Sociology in griculture ,Journal Shaur-i-Naw Vol. 14 Feb.,1980 (Urdu) Division of Education and Extension, University of Agriculture , Faisalabad
- Nighat Bhatty. Nutritional value of Fish in our diet. .Vol. 14 (Zarii Digest) 1981 (Urdu) Division of Education and Extension, University of Agriculture , Faisalabad.
- Nighat Bhatty. Importance of vitamins in our food. Journal Shaur-i-Naw Vol. 15, 1981 (Urdu) Division of Education and Extension, University of Agriculture , Faisalabad.
- Nighat Bhatty. Importance of minerals in our food . Journal Shaur-i-Naw Vol. 15 ,1981 (Urdu) Division of Education and Extension, University of Agriculture , Faisalabad
- Nighat Bhatty. The objectives of Food and Relevance with Human Health . Journal Kandeel-i-Islam ( A-Lialam Publications) Islampura, Faisalabad. 1981. (Urdu).
- Nighat Bhatty. Fish and different cooking methods,. Journal Shaur-i-Naw Vol. 15 ,1981 (Urdu) Division of Education and Extension, University of Agriculture , Faisalabad
- Nighat Bhatty. Importance of Balanced Diet .Zari Digest Vol. 37 June 2002.
- Nighat Bhatty. “Diabetes” and its Care. Daily weekly Tarjaman Vol. No. 30 15 January, 2010.
- Nighat Bhatty. Importance of water. Kisan Times Vol. 5 July 2010
CONFERENCES/ SEMINARS /WORKSHOPS
- “Important of Water” paper presented in the seminar on “World Food Day”, held on October 26, 1992 Funded by F.A.O at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.
- Human Nutrition with references to Rural Population Training Workshop of Promoters at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad. of Project “Involvement of Rural Poor in Department through Self Organized Groups” Funded by F.A.O. 1993.
- International Preparatory Seminar-cum-to Develop Projects on Resource Management Sustainable Livelihood for traditional societies in South and Central Asia. 10-14 September, 1 995. University of Agriculture, Faisalabad 9 Pakistan) in collaboration with UNESO.
- Presented paper in Second Annual Nation Symposium held at the Agha Khan University in Karachi on 23rd and 24th September (230), 1995 with the title “Effect of Cooking and Supplementation on the Nutritional Value of Common Pulses”.
- Participated in te two day intensive workshop on Eternal Nutrition Management on 26th and 27th November, 1997 at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research centre, Lahore.
- Presented paper in 19th Pakistan congress of zoology on April (19-21) 166, 1999. “Nutritional Manipulation during induced moult in while leghorn payers. Effect on Organoleptic Properties of dark (thing) meat.
- Presented paper “Organoleptic evaluation of thing meta of broiler chicken rural on ration having different Physical forms offered and bihitum and vesicated .19th Pakistan Conference in Zoology. (April, 19-21) 168.1999.
- Presented paper: changes in taste and acceptability of breast meats in broiler chicken for different feed form sunder two feeding regimes. 19th Pakistan Conference of Zoology (April, 19-20) 1999.
- Presented paper Nutritional Manipulation during induced moult in white leghorn layers.: Effect on organnoletic properties on white (breast) meat. 19th Pakistan Conference of Zoology (April, 19-20) 170. 1999.
- Presented paper: effect of cooking and supplementation with different kinds of meats on the nutritional value of mash (Vigna Mungo). 5th national conference; Pakistan Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (may 24-26) 13.1999.
- Women in Higher Education Management 4th -5th April 2003; In Multan
Collaboration with British Council, Islamabad.
- To determine and correlate changes in plasma bio-chemical, mineral, trace elements and thyroid hormonal profile in human males and females.
- Preliminary National Curriculum Revision Committee Meeting in Home Economics from November 14-16. 2005 at HEC Regional Center, Lahore.
- National Curriculum Revision Committee Meeting in Home Economics from 17 to 19 April 2006 at HEC Regional centre, Lahore.
- One Day Workshop on Role and Functions of Quality Enhancement Cell. UAF 31st May, 2006. Quality Enhancement Cell, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.
- International Conference, Organized by Nutrition Association of Pakistan (NAP) February, 23-24, 2007, University of Veterinary Sciences, Lahore.
- Convener, 1st International conference on Safe Food and Human Health by Institute of Home and Food Science January 10-11, 2012 GC University Faisalabad.
- Organizer, 2nd International Conference on “Future Perspectives of Food Processing Industry in Pakistan” by Institute of Home and Food Science December 11-12, 2012 GC University Faisalabad.
- Organizer, 3rd International Conference on “Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals” Nutricon Food and Nutrition Expo by Institute of Home and Food Science December 11-12, 2012 GC University Faisalabad.
- Ist National Annual Medical Conference 8th April, 2014 Arif Memorial Teaching Hospital, Rashid Latif Medical college Lahore
- Convener, One Day National Seminar “Functional Foods Recent Approaches Towards Human Health” December 04,2014 at Government College Women University Faisalabad.
- Convener, One Day Symposium “Ethnobotany: The Future Prospective” May, 11-2015 at Government College Women University Faisalabad.
- Convener, Two Days First Women Entrepreneurship Workshop/ Exhibition” 13th & 14th, October, 2015, at Government College Women University Faisalabad.
- Convener, One Day National Seminar “Breast Cancer Awareness” In Collaboration with Pink Ribbon Organization & HEC Pakistan, December, 08-2015 at Government College Women University Faisalabad.
- Participation National Conference “Nutritional Management of Geriatric Health Problems” May, 28-2015 at School of Nutrition and Dietetics, The University of Faisalabad.
- Convener, One Day Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights” August, 28-2015 at Government College Women University Faisalabad.
- Convener, Celebration “National Tree Plantation Day” September, 09-2015 at Government College Women University Faisalabad.
- Convener “International Women Day” March, 08-2016 at Government College Women University Faisalabad.
- Convener, First International Conference “Advancement in Biotechnology” March, 30th & 31st ,2016 Collaboration with AKHWAT-FIRST and Government College Women University Faisalabad.
- Training / Course Coordinator “In-Short Term Training of University Faculty” May, 09th & 13th, 2016 at Government College Women University Faisalabad.
- Convener, Medical Nutrition Therapy In the Management of Different Diseases” November, 24-2016 at Government College Women University Faisalabad.
- Convener, One Day Seminar “Career Counseling & Academic Advancing” May, 10-2017 at Government College Women University Faisalabad.
- Convener “Inauguration of Chief Minister’s E-Rozgaar Center” May, 26-2017 at Government College Women University Faisalabad.
- Convener, One Day Seminar Kashf’s Outreach Program “Women in Leadership Roles” September, 13-2017 at Government College Women University Faisalabad.