Mr. Muhammad Ahmed
Mr. Muhammad Ahmed joined NIU as Demonstrator of speech and language pathology .He served as a consultant speech and language pathologist at Hamza Foundation Academy for deaf for two years. He also served as a consultant Speech language pathologist at Pakistan Cochlear Implant Centre Lahore for two years. Mr. Muhammad Ahmed earned his Bachelor’s degree in speech and language pathology from University of health science in 2013.He completed his M.phil degree in speech & language pathology from Riphah international university in 2017. He had over 3 years of teaching & clinical experience in field of speech and language pathology. Beside his academic engagements he does multiple clinical activities at Fatima memorial hospital.
Her research interest includes
- Professional ethics & industry involvement in clinical education
- Evidence based practices in speech and language pathology
- Monitoring and evaluating progress in CI client.
- Efficacy of treatment in aphasia.
- Effect of speech therapy in children with cochlear implant.
- Efficacy of intensive aphasia therapy in patient with chronic aphasia.
Courses Taught at NIU.
|Will be involved in teaching from 3rd semester|