Dr. Shaukat Ali Sayal
Dr. Shaukat Sayal is a Professor of Anatomy at NUR International University, Lahore. He is also Head of Department, Anatomy at NIU since 29-05-17. He received his MPhil (Anatomy) from the University of Punjab, Master in Medical Education from the University of Lahore and is a scholar (PhD) at the University of Punjab. In addition to his appointment at NIU, he is serving as Professor and Head of Anatomy Department at FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry, Lahore. He has also served at University College of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Lahore (Professor & HOD); Pak Red Crescent Medical and Dental College (Vice Principal & HOD), Lahore; Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore and King Edward medical University, Lahore. He is also at the panel of examiners for MBBS, MSc, MS and MPhil at University of Health Sciences, Lahore. He is member of the curriculum committee for MBBS at UHS. He has also worked as Member HEC National Curriculum Revision Committee in the Subject of Medicine. His area of interest in research includes Infertility in human; Microcephaly; and Teaching Learning Environments in medical Institutions. He has authored 07 articles and a book on General Anatomy. He has also co-authored a book on Neuroanatomy.
MPhil (Anatomy) from the University of Punjab
Master in Medical Education from the University of Lahore
Scholar (PhD) at the University of Punjab.
- Testicular response in mice to disturbed androgen estrogen ratio: A histological study. SPECIALIST, Jul-Sep 1996
- Withdrawal effects in Estrogenized mice testis: A histological study. The PROFESSIONAL, Jan-Mar 2000.
- Effects of Tamoxifen on mice testis: A histological study. PAKISTAN POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL JOURNAL, Apr-Jun 2008
- Teratogenic effects of single dose of Ethanol in mice. PAKISTAN POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL JOURNAL, Apr-Jun 2009.
- Estrogen induced changes in rat testes. PAKISTAN POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL JOURNAL, Oct-Dec 2009.
- Effects of Tamoxifen on Estrogenized mice testes: A histological study. JOURNAL OF ALLAMA IQBAL MEDICAL COLLEGE, LAHORE, Apr-Jun 2010.
- Morphological changes produced by Deltamethrin in developing mice: JOURNAL OF FATIMA JINNAH MEDICAL COLLEGE, Lahore, Apr-Jun 2011.
ILLUSTRATED NEUROANATOMY by Prof. Dr. Tassadduq Hussein Sheikh
SAYAL’s GENERAL ANATOMY by Prof. Dr. Shaukat Ali Sayal