Ms. Asfiya Naveed
(PP – DPT), Lecturer, Dept. of DPT
Dr Asfiya Naveed is currently working as a Lecturer at DPT department at Nur International University. She received her MPhill in Physiotherapy (Post Professional Doctor of Physical Therapy) from Riphah International University, Bachelors in Physiotherapy from Fatima Memorial College of Medicine and Dentistry (UHS).
Post Professional Doctor of Physical Therapy (Riphah International University)
BSc Physiotherapy (UHS)
• Gold medalist
• Best graduate award
• 2nd position in PPDPT
• 2nd position in UHS in 1st Professional BsPT.
• 1st position in UHS in 2nd Professional BsPT.
• 3rd position in UHS in 3rd Professional BsPT.
• Distinctions in Anatomy and Physiology, Biochemistry and Pathology.
Workshops and Certification
• Certification in Evidence based practice and research methodology in Physical therapy (current)
• Attended workshop on Neurodevelopmental Disorders (autism) and Neurodisability (2015)
• Attended work shop on proposal writing (December 2017)