MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The Department of Business Administration offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with concentrations in Marketing, Finance & Information Sciences. The MBA program core curriculum is designed to introduce graduates with the way modern organizations actually work and teaches them skills to understand the full scope of information they need to make good decisions. The MBA program aims to equip students with hands-on learning experiences combined with practical classroom instruction with the essential management perspectives and business skills needed to effectively manage and lead organizations.
The MBA program has the following objectives:
- Graduates will develop core competencies and knowledge in key business functional areas.
- Graduates will develop strategic and innovation thinking skills to enable effective decision making and problem solving.
- Graduates will have an understanding to employ leadership theory and demonstrate managerial skills with an understanding of the global environment.
- Graduates will develop an ability to manage in circumstances where business practices and social conventions are different.
- Graduates will be trained and educated to have well-rounded entrepreneurial skills to start their own ventures.
- Graduates will develop skills to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
NIU is part of a group that is known for imparting world class education to knowledge seekers. MBA program at NIU provide intensive and rigorous learning experience that is unique and is the top most choice for students all over Pakistan. All our faculty is foreign qualified and have decades of teaching, research and practitioner experience.
After completing MBA program, students can secure employment in private and public companies. Graduates are educated and trained to take leadership roles in many organizations. These roles include but not limited to Marketing Brand Manager, Social Media Manager, Systems Analyst, Project Manager, Enterprise Resource Planning Consultant, Information Systems Manager, Financial Analyst, Investment Advisor, and Financial Accountant.
FOCUS ON INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE
The department of business administration focus keenly in building a strong liaison between industry and academia .Through this platform students gets engaged in series of productive activities such as field visits, seminars, workshops, internships, that gives them a competitive edge once they graduate from department.
Education has evolved in leaps and bound in recent years, a number of different teaching techniques have merged due to change in education.
Alongside the basic academia following are the teaching techniques we will use in MBA program.
Design Thinking (Case Method)
Field based projects
Workshops and seminars
Nur can take the challenge to offer MBA program .The cost of the program is minimal compare to various social and economic benefits. The program will provide a platform in bridging the gap between industry and academia by providing quality graduates.
Board of studies, NIU Business department intend to start MBA program in fall semester, 2018.