|Program||Annual Tuition Fee (PKR)|
|Doctor of Physical Therapy||246,000|
|BS (Hons) Nutritional Sciences||192,500|
|BS Animal Sciences||177,500|
|BS Medical Lab Technology||177,500|
|BS Speech & Language Pathology||177,500|
|BS in Business Administration with Specialization in Finance & Information Sciences||177,500|
|BS Economics with Specialization Tracks in Development Economics or Econometrics||177,500|
|BS Applied Psychology||177,500|
|MS Clinical Nutrition||198,000|
|Other Charges||Amount (PKR)|
|Admission Fee – one time charges||15,000|
|Security Deposits – one time charges (refundable)||5,000|
|Activity Fund – per year||2,000|
|Alumni Fund – per year||1,000|
- Merits and scholarships are available.
- Advance income tax, Sales Tax or any other charges, if levied by Government or any other regulatory body, will be charged separately w.e.f. the date of its application.
- The fees of student are subject to change depending upon cost escalation.
- Other rules and regulations will be applicable as per University fee policy.
- To get the refund of security original receipt must be presented.
- Additional fee will be charged from detained students.
- 2% fine will be charged after the due date.
- In addition to the mentioned fee, per credit hour fee will be charged from MS/M.Phil students in case anyone is asked to meet any deficiency requirement.