NUR International University (NIU) – Chartered by the Government of Punjab and recognized by the Higher Education Commission was launched with a mission to provide a holistic education experience that promotes multi-disciplinary studies, incorporating our values, ethics, and international best practices. NIU’s campus is situated in Model Town, Lahore, equipped with state of the art facilities including a comprehensively stocked library, computer lab, specific labs, cafeteria, prayer area, lecture rooms and offices for faculty and administration are purposefully placed on campus.
Senior Manager Student Affairs
Master’s degree from HEC recognized institution.
- Minimum 8 Years of relevant experience.
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Management & Supervisory Skills
- Knowledge of Organization practices and procedures
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership seminars, training, and workshops for various student clubs and societies as well as other student groups and organizations.
- Oversee in developing a wide variety of activities, events, and programs designed for social, cultural, and instructional development of students.
- Establish, coordinate, and maintain a broad and well-supported club and societies programs responding to the interests of the students.
- Review clubs and societies activities, expenditures, minutes, budgets, and legality and propriety of meetings and activities.
- Manage logistical support for effective and efficient execution of activities and coordinate with other departments of the university.
- Coordinate, manage and supervise program activities with other student services functions and events (like orientation and convocation) and instructional programs; provide technical expertise and input concerning student activities; recruit and assist staff for events and activities.