Career Planning and Management (CPM) is a four-week student driven program that allows students to:
- Understand their own interests, strengths, values and learning styles
- Create a vision of their future
- Decide a career path that goes with their personality traits
- Prepare a personal plan for achieving their vision and goals
- Understand the importance of building professional connection
- Build confidence and improve their interpersonal skills
In line with the course philosophy, the course is divided into four modules. Each module will help the students to understand their personality by using different personality assessment scales and suitable career path by using aptitude tests. The focus will be on key elements in career development and understanding of self. The modules include the following:
- Personality Test
- Career Development
- Personal Reflection
Who should attend?
This course is designed to help students understand their inner voice and explore a variety of careers to consider for their own career path. Students of class 9, 10th, 11th and 12th are encouraged to enroll in this course.
Course Duration: 4 weeks (15th July 2019 to 09th August 2019)
Class time and schedule: Every Tuesday and Friday from 10:00 to 12:00
Course Registration: Rs.3000
Course Fee: Rs.7000
About the Instructor
Ms. Naeema Sarfraz is a Clinical Psychologist and a researcher. She has been teaching Psychology in GC University, Beaconhouse National University and Riphah International University. She has been a student Counsellor as well.